May 06, 2007

K's BLOG

last night we were driving to our favorite store...TARGET...and k was telling us about her day with jess. i can't for the life of me get her to write in a journal...if i can't keep one how do i expect her to keep one...then it hit me. let her create her own blog! well i am a control freak to the max and so i created one for her but she will be able to add her own pics, journaling, and links. she is way excited. and i for her. so check it out. she won't be updating it as much as i do...because she has a life but i am sure she will find this a great way of keeping a record of her happenings. i love girls.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea! Too bad I never get to talk to you at church. I meant to tell you today that I loved your purple hair flower and K's pink one (at least I THOUGHT she was wearing one...could be wrong!) I want to make some of those. Actually I think the blog thing is a good way to keep a journal...except for the REALLY personal stuff that you don't want the world to know!

Joey and Nettifer said...

So cute to have Kennidy start a blog. can't wait to see what a young fresh mind will want to talk about.

Anonymous said...

Hey. Hows my ex-workout buddy? I haven't been once since you abandoned me...sad. Cute blog for Kennedy. :) Need new candy....

danielle