November 02, 2007

just listen

as my busy day comes to a close i wonder about all the things i could have done differently...should have done differently. i logged into blogger tonight and this song by jenny phillips started playing. i was blessed to be in her ward in utah and she sings from her heart. her testimony is written in her songs. i love them so much. they are so peaceful...so if you have a moment just sit and listen to the words...the maker's touch.

peace filled me once again and i felt the love of a heavenly father who contines to put up with me and my daily mistakes. i am so grateful for the knowledge i have of him and of his love for me.

5 comments:

Ute Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather Jones said...

Kylie is in Kates class and I did not know Jenny did all the music stuff. She told me and gave me three cd's I love them and have used them in my lesson in Relief society!! My girls love tolisten to them to!! Music is amazing

Joey and Nettifer said...

Love your testimony! Miss you tons!

The Cary Family said...

I'm so glad you found my blog! It was great to hear from you. I'm glad you guys are doing great, we miss seeing you. No offense to the rest of you, but I miss M the most. I love that little girl. I wish she was over here playing right now!

Kristi said...

On the top of my blog it says something like click here to get thousands of free backgrounds(something like that) anyways it is pyzam and just click on the that and it will take you to their site and you can browse and choose any background you want. Only 2 things, first some of the backgrounds show through your pictures so you have to be careful and second it will not save all your link lists or stuff that you added as a page element, you will have to redo those. Have fun!!