February 08, 2008

Bowling

Last night I was invited to hang out with the Directors of Marriott's Timber Lodge and Grand Residence Properties. It was so fun. We went out for pizza and met spouses and Jackson. Jackson is 2 1/2 and he was with his dad cause mom was home sick. He was so stinkin cute. Anyway...we had dinner then we went bowling. I lost out of 8 people. Which was okay but my first 2 bowls...I didn't hit anything. I needed my warm up and didn't get it. Not that I'm saying I would have won if I got it...but don't you warm up with every kind of phyical activity? Oh well. It was fun to meet some new people B works with and they were all really nice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Directors??? You better get in good with them! Sounds like fun!

Guinevere said...

Hey girl...what's the latest for Vegas? Is it still looking like it's on, can I help with anything? Call me quick...

Kristi said...

Sounds like a fun night! Pizza and bowling, can't go wrong there!!