February 11, 2008

Tagging and Bragging


My Husband

What is his name? Honey, Lover, Dad, B(on my blog)...his given name is Brandon!
How long have you been together? Almost 12 years.
How long did you date? 3 months
How old is he? 34...and he thinks he's sooo old.
Who eats more? Well I'm not really sure. Brandon doesn't eat breakfast and sometimes doesn't eat lunch so when he comes home from work he eats constantly for about 3 hours.
Who said I love you first? I honestly can't remember
Who is taller? Brandon
Who can sing better? Me
Who is smarter? Brandon, definitely!
Who does the laundry? Mostly me but he helps on the weekends.
Who pays the bills? Me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me. But only if it's the side furthest from the door.
Who mows the lawn? Brandon
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me but Brandon cooks better.
Who drives? Brandon
Who is more stubborn? Me, definetly!!
Who kissed who first? I think he kissed me.
Who asked who out first? Brandon moved to Provo so we could date so I guess it was me who asked him to move there...so Me.
Who proposed? Brandon would say me...but I think it was a mutual thing and there wasn't really a specific proposal.
Who has more friends? Socially, me...but Brandon has a ton of friends at work. So probably about the same.
Who is more sensitive? Me. Infact I was just telling Brandon that when I was at the gym there was a program on honoring Mothers who have gone above and beyond. There I was on the treadmill and my eyes began to water while reading the captions. 'Snap out of it!' I said to myself. 'You're at the gym. You can't start crying at any given moment.' It was funny looking back.
Who has more siblings? Me, 7 to 6
Who wears the pants? Me but i genuinely care what he thinks and try to make decisions accordingly.

Now I am tagging.....Lynette, Mel, Che, Lisa J, Maren and Melissa.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats so funny! It seems all of our husbands are smarter...how did that happen?? CUTE!

Joey and Nettifer said...

I Loving reading tags, you learn so much about that person. I will get on mine. Thanks for tagging.

Geneva said...

Darling picture of you Staci, you are always so photogenic. Brandon you are such a great husband!

Guinevere said...

That picture is darling! Thanks for playing...I learned a ton about you! We were thinking March for Vegas. But, it wasn't set in stone and I think it's March madness then too. That's exciting about your sis. Twins sounds like fun & tons of work! :) Maybe we could try for our birthdays again? Let me know...have a super day.

ishybeanie said...

your comment about the parties. they do not do games here either, at least not very often today at tanners party they had to sit quietly and eat there dounuts and chips, they always have chips even with there pizza,I know, and they wonder why there kids are fat.