So I saw this on my sister's blog and thought it would be fun...since we are in a new school year.
IN YOUR SENIOR YEAR DID YOU...
1. Did you date someone from your school? Okay so I was brought up to date around. Not Sleep Around. So I dated my share of guys in my high school and out. The ones out of my high school always seemed to be the keeper type, though. Really good guys!
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Well, he went 2 years to my high school then moved away. So I never went to school WITH him.
3. Did you car pool to school? Yes and No.
4. What kind of car did you have? Occassionally, I was priviledged to drive our big honkin' light blue and white van.
5. What kind of car do you have now? I have a Dodge Grand Minivan that I didn't actually want. But now that we've had it for 7 years and it's paid off, I can't get rid of it. My kids keep saying, 'Mom, you need a new car!' But really, I don't want a car payment. Let me be happy with NO CAR PAYMENT! On either one of our cars! No that's freedom!
6. Its Saturday night...where are you now? relaxing, watching a movie with my sexy husband.
7. It is Saturday night...where were you then? Senior year? On a date. Staying out way past my curfew but could you blame me? My curfew was 9:30!
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Waitress.
9. What kind of job do you do now? I have the best job. I am a stay at home mom of 4 beautiful children. I have a million and one responsibilities and how I handle it all is amazing to me sometimes.
10. Were you a party animal? I wanted to be...I think deep down I was but all the party animals were into drinking and that's not my scene.
11. Were you considered a flirt? Yes
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Yes. I played the flute my freshman year then went to the french horn my sophmore year...then quite band.
13. Were you a nerd? No.
14. Did you get suspended or expelled? No
15. Can you sing the fight song? Did we even have one?
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Our Physics teacher, Mr. Hamorsky and Mrs. Bazmore my 11th grade English teacher. I liked my Graphic Arts teacher...but I can't remember his name right now.
17. Where did you sit during lunch? Outside mostly. On nice days.
18. What was your school's full name? Oxon Hill
19. Did you like High School? It was okay. Didn't hate it. Wouldn't do that school again. Change is always good.
20. What was your school mascot? Clipper (it's a ship)
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No. I think I am the only person on the planet that would do Jr. High over again.
22. Did you have fun at Prom? I felt my prom was over-rated.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? No.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? I've never been invited to ANY of my reunions. I don't know whether our class officers just don't do it or they just don't know where to find me. Either way I'm good.
25. Do you still talk to people from school? No. I really didn't have super close friends and I am terrible at keeping in touch.
26. School Colors? Black, Gold, White
Anyone who wants to do this...is tagged!