March 10, 2007

Before and After

a before and after shot of my craft room!
well i finally got the grand idea to clean my craft room. and it was way over due. last night i was arranging the family room and getting the old furniture out and shelves back in and f decided that he wanted to look at my scrapbooks. so while he was looking i was organizing. after he had gone to bed i sat down on our new couches...i don't think i've actually sat on them before now. sad. anyway i picked up the album f was looking at and while flipping through 2005-2006 i noticed that there was a horrific jump! i had some pages from the beginning of the year...right up to m's birthday...then it skips to christmas! holy cow! i thought right then and there that i was not keeping good on my new year's resolution to scrapbook more. i am terrible. so i decided that i would do some today. but i'd have to clean my room before starting another project. i seem to have 5 going at the same time.
BEFORE....and AFTER

BEFORE...and AFTER


BEFORE...and AFTER

so now... my room is clean, one shelf is painted, old couches are gone (thanks mandi and kevin), furniture moved to where i want it in the family room. now...i have to mod podge the paper to the lids of my easter pails, finish putting velcro on file folders (what a nightmare), sew a's piano bag, find a present for em, call danielle to come over and help me decide how to decorate my craft room, and scrapbook at least ONE page today. i know i am missing something...oh yeah, start painting the 2nd shelf. gotta love projects and VERY CLEAN ROOMS!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

ishybeanie said...

I love to organize, I should do it more often. I would love to have a craft room. All my stuff is still in a box it doesn't have a place in our new home (yet)I love the lighter blog it makes it easier to read.

Joey and Nettifer said...

Way to clean your room. J & I cleaned out our garage on Friday and I love how it looks and feels when everything has a spot. Reading your blog made me tired because you do so much!
Danielle will totally hook you up with decorating. She is so freaking good!

Kristi said...

I am now exhausted from reading your blog! I don't know how you do it all, you are a super lady!! Hopefully it will inspire me to get going. PS Your room looks awesome!!