January 08, 2008

Technology

I am waiting for my ink order to arrive so I can print off December and change all the colors on my blog. It's taking forever. I ran out of cyan and I can't even print off black and white. What does cyan have anything to do with black and white. Sometimes I hate technology. Such a love hate relationship I have. But all in all I have to admit that I can't live without technology. Which reminds me of a funny story. Making me look like an idiot but oh well. I was trying to move my sister in laws car and couldn't unlock the doors. I asked Leah how I was suppose to move her car if I couldn't unlock it using the automatic lock/unlock. So we're looking at the car with the keys in our hands...3 seconds go by...and Leah takes the key and manually unlocks the car. DUH! I haven't had to use my brain in so long that I had to really think. It was sad.

5 comments:

Bel said...

I totally know what you mean, I was just telling J that I cannot add anything anymore without a calculator. I feel so stupid my brain has gotten so lazy afer using a calculator through college that now I cannot think on my own... So sad.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like something I would do! But thats just cuz I'm usually in my own world!

Joey and Nettifer said...

You are killing me! That is so funny! I have moments like that all the time!

Kristi said...

That is hialrious!! You are too funny!

Lisa said...

Just a question Staci... do you print out your blogs every month? Where do you keep them? I wish we lived closer... we have all the same interests, I just need more creative ispiration and time! Glad you blog!!!