March 22, 2008

One Fine Day

What a beautiful Saturday! As I have said many times before...there is really nothing to do in the town we live... and so we found a great park in Carson to go to. One child asked where we lived and after telling him he got confused. I know he was thinking why don't you go to a park near your house? I told him that when you live where we do...you go to other cities to play.


We met some friends and had a picnic lunch and played on the amazing playground. Now that I say this I guess I should have taken a picture of it. It was huge. Imagine Mc D's outside and twice as high. The kids had a great time. They went down the slides, climbed the rock wall, went up ladders. What fun. There were tennis courts, basketball courts, a skate park, and a little baseball diamond. It was perfect. We made sure to bring all our sports equipment so we could enjoy the entire park. We had such a great time. Thanks, Workmans and Heussers, for sharing this really cool park with us.

2 comments:

danielle and jason said...

Looks fun! Now that I'm settled up here in Montana, I started a blog...I know, unbelievable. I think the link above will take you there, but otherwise its aboutacalderfamily.blogspot.com

Joey and Nettifer said...

Glad that you found a fun park. Our parks suck here to! I totally understand going somewhere else to find a good park. Don't our kids deserve the best anyway?