September 18, 2008

The Suspense Is Killing Me!

Okay, so Brandon and I are on the last disc of Smallville. Confession...Tuesday night we finished the 2nd to the last disc of Smallville. It was 8:32 and grabs a t-shirt...one of those 'basketball' t-shirts and I say...'Wait! You can't leave me here alone to NOT watch the next episode!' (Lana is in the Bel Reeve Mental Institution in a trans and mutters 'Cal-El. You're too late, Cal-El'. And the show ends with Clark crying in her lap. So sad.) So when he was gone....F and I watched the first episode on the last disc. No help! I sat there when it was over wanting to watch another episode. But I knew that if I watched another one...I'd only watch the entire disc. So I read the episode book...No help!
What happens to Lana?
What is Lex doing in the Fortress? What makes Clark start wearing glasses?
Is this the season that makes the connection to the Superman movies? And if so, whatever happens to Cloe! I can't stand it. Loved that Green Arrow came to visit, btw! We haven't watched since Tuesday because we haven't been home at the same time. And won't be until tomorrow. Blast! I can't stand the suspense! It's killing me! Killing me!

5 comments:

Darcy said...

Wow, I guess I'm gonna have to Netflix those. I have always wondered where Chloe came in and when Lex and Clark became "enemies." I did watch them from season 1-3.

Darcy said...

and... I've also wondered (as compared to the movies) where the heck is Lana. I guess the comic books really clear things up, but I won't be reading those anytime soon!

danielle and jason said...

Oooohhhh, I hate when I have to wait for Jas to clear out his schedule to watch with me. (and they call themselves true fans!) :) I'll tell the truth: sometimes I don't wait and just practice my "surprise face" for when we FINALLY get around to it. Thats right, I'm tricky!

danielle and jason said...

P.S. -thanks for the new candy! who would've thought green leather could look so good? :) I was so glad they brought him back and he's also in the beginning of the current season, but i don't know for how long...

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

Okay, you are TOTALLY cracking me up that you watch this series!! I didn't even know there was a series that was recently made of this!!! Guess I will have to Netflix them, if you are watching them!!

I cannot be out of the loop!!