1. I love that together we are a team. When I feel like I am losing control of the kids or the house or my calling you take over and literally pick up where I fall short.
2. I love that you are so helpful. You are always helping me with dinner, folding clothes, bathing kids, doing the dishes, taking out the trash, and watering plants.
3. I love that you are patient when all my patience is worn out.
4. I love that you don't get angry over stupid things like I tend to do.
5. I love that your soft words melt my hard heart.
6. I love that you take a sincere interest in our children's lives. In their sports, school, and church activities.
7. I love that you TRY to not watch TV on Sunday.
8. I love that you are so much taller than me which allows me to wear high heels.
9. I love that when I am stressed out about money...you can go buy a pizza for dinner.
10. I love that you are so relaxed and not easily frazzeled.
11. I love the fact that you love to teach. And when you do so, you are so aware of the spirit guiding you to say what needs to be said.
12. I love that you honor your priesthood.
13. I love when you take charge. When you take that leadership role. It makes me feel safe.
14. I love watching you play sports. I love how intense you can be...your competitiveness is like none other.
15. I love watching movies with you. Usually when we're folding clothes...but together.
16. I love that you play and rough house with the kids. They love you so much and it's nice to see that when they want to be with you.
17. I love seeing you all dressed up. In your church clothes or when you dress a little nicer for work.
18. I love that you came to the tennis courts one morning just to kiss me goodbye. That was such a wonderful surprise. And really made my day.
19. I love when you eat my food. There are some things I don't do well and cooking is one of them. But every once in a while things actually turn out pretty good.
20. I love that you overlook my short comings and love me for what I can be. You keep me striving to be a better wife, mother, and all around daughter of God.
You are my everything. And there isn't a day that goes by that I am not thankful for you. I am sorry I forgot our anniversary. I do love you more today than I ever thought possible the day we got married.