September 01, 2009

Back Pains

For the last week I have been having a ton of pain in my lower back. So I called my friend, Tiffany, to come over and fix me. Towards the end of our massage session she says, ‘You my friend are very tight.’ And she wasn’t just talking about my lower back. It’s hard for me to totally relax when someone is giving me a massage. I don’t know what it is...I just can’t completely relax. Anyway...she warned me about the possibility of bruising but I think it was worth it. I hope I can still go kayaking tomorrow with Paula. I really don’t want to cancel. So we’ll see how I feel in the morning. Tiffany told me to stretch really good tonight and drink at least one glass of water. So I stretched and drank 2 glasses of water. I really hope this is just a pulled muscle.


1 comment:

Creswell-Hyde Away said...

I hope your back is better Staci. That is terrible . . . Lyn knows that for sure!!!