November 18, 2010

SURPRIZE birthday say what!

We really like Hannah Montana in our house.

My friends and I have a new tradition...well ever since last year.  Whenever it's someone's birthday...we go to the Cracker Box in Carson City for breakfast.  They're only open from 6am-2pm.  And they have the best 'spuds' I have ever tasted.  So when it was my birthday we all headed out to Cracker Box!  I love this tradition.  Me, Emily, Jenni, Paula, and Bridgette!  Thanks girls!  And thanks, Bridgette, for my breakfast present.  It sure was tasty!

For my birthday this year, Brandon surprised me with a small party of friends!  He came home about 3 o'clock with grocery bags of food.  I asked him what was going on and he said...I told you I was throwing you a surprise birthday party! (He told me on Sunday.  I told him we needed to go to the O'Barr's going away party and he said we couldn't.  I asked why and he said because we're having a party for your birthday.  I thought he was     
kidding.)


We had a yummy BBQ, presents, and FABULOUS company.  I had a great time.  Thank you everyone for coming to my party.  Thanks, Brandon for thinking of me and showing me how much you love me.  Kisses and Hugs!

No comments: