December 13, 2006

THE HOLIDAY

monday night my sister in law, e, and i went to see THE HOLIDAY! all i can say is OH MY GOODNESS! i laughed and cried and laughed and cried some more. it was the best movie i have EVER seen. it have romantic twists and cutsie meetings and romantic lines to die for. i love the english accent and it made those actors even more lovely. this was a brilliant movie and i recommend it to EVERYONE! i'll pay the theatre price to see it again it was that good. this is a definite must buy! i loved every 2 hours and 30 min. of it. simple the best movie!

1 comment:

Joey and Nettifer said...

I am so with you there sister! It is my favorite romantic comedy. Don't you just love the end when she leaves and comes back running and finds him in the house crying! I cried so hard! I will go see it with you again any day. I would pay full price for it. It made my heart tickle!