When B was a little boy he took his mom's keys and decided that they fit perfectly in the light socket. That night before bed he said, 'Big light' because of the big spark it created when he stuck it in. His mom said that the rubber on the keys was melted and that it was a miracle that he wasn't hurt.
January 31, 2008
Well F has the same facination with the sockets as B did when he was little. Tonight he was playing with a dime near my camera charger that is always plugged into the wall. He slid the dime down behind the charger but it was still plugged in. I caught him as he was trying to unplug the charger. 'NO, F!' I pulled him away and pulled the charger out myself and there was a big spark. I actually think I saw a flame. I explained to him that playing with the sockets was dangerous and that he could get a big owie. This is what happened to the socket. That makes 2 in our house. I hope he has learned his lesson.
Posted by Staci at 9:28 AM