January 14, 2008

Updated Home

A couple of you have asked to see some of my current projects and to be honest...I don't have any. I have been really lazy this year. I have a whole book of ideas for my house but I don't have a paying job so I have to pace myself and prioritize. This makes me both impatient and discouraged. So at least for now I will concentrate on painting. And because we need to think about resale...our colors will be the same throughout the house...with the exception of the 2 bathrooms and maybe the master bedroom and bath. But that's a long ways a way.

Here are a few updates since we've painted. It really looks warmer and more inviting since we moved in all the way back in September.



This is the piano room that we painted Saturday. It looks really nice now. But as I am taking pictures of the rooms now it still looks bare. I still have thing I haven't put up so maybe I will do that now. I also need some plants. That would add some pretty green to the rooms. Too many plans!

10 comments:

Kristi said...

Your house is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

cute black doors, your house is adorable !!! melynda

The Seaquist Family said...

So my husband isn't the only one who thinks about selling a house when he is painting. It is beautiful. So pretty. Love the paint. It is amazing what a little splash of color can do. So much better than the white.

Joey and Nettifer said...

Your home is beautiful! Love your wall of windows- you probably get really good lighting for pictures! Love your house!

ishybeanie said...

it is so warm and homey. i love it.

Maren said...

So nice, Staci. I've always lived in white-walled homes, but I think I'm convinced now that I want some color on my walls someday (when I have a house!) I love the color of paint you chose. Wish I could see it in person.

Amy said...

Your house looks great! You made it a fantastic home for your family. I love it!

Veronica said...

That looks amazing! Funny what a few cans of paint can do!

Missy said...

I feel like I am looking through a home magazine. Love it!

Heather Jones said...

I can't believe what paint and furniture does very cute!!