December 15, 2009

12 Days of Christmas for Brandon

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...one action packed G.I. Joe movie, a kiss and a really long hug.

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...one mug's root beer and a gallon of vanilla ice cream.

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...3 bowls worth of Honeycombs and hopefully a little bit more.

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...4 FUSION razors.

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...5 love notes (one from each of his kids and me).

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...a new family photo for his office with the six members of our family.

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...a 700 calorie dinner. (It was suppose to be a breakfast but we went to the temple that morning so I made a dinner with French Toast, bacon, peaches, toast, juice, and cornbread)

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...8 oz. of Red Vines.

On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...9 hugs and kisses. (When Brandon came home from work, we all lined up by the door and sang...'On the 9th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...' And one at a time we ran up to dad and gave him a kiss and a hug then counted ONE! The next person would go and we would shout TWO...and so on an so forth.

On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...a towel to dry his 10 toes after his shower.

On the 11th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...10.5 oz. of BBQ Chips.

On the 12th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...a coming soon calendar with 12 months of love.

5 comments:

Mark Katy said...

that is too cool!!!

Bel said...

I got your Christmas card its so CUTE you are so creative, thank you!

soggycheerios said...

What a sweet husband. Can't wait to hear what other surprises he has in store for you.

Draper's said...

Thanks for your super cute Christmas card!! You have a beautiful family. How fun the twelve days of Christmas!!

Miles and Bex said...

You are so creative. I just got your Christmas card, very cute! I do not know how you do all that you do and still sleep. When do you find the time? You are amazing!