August 19, 2010

A Day Trip to Folsom

We went to Folsom, Ca with the Workmans to enjoy a bike ride and go to the famous (in our house) aquatic center.  I forgot to take more pictures of our bike ride.  We really had a good time.  I love that trail along Lake Natoma...I think that's what it's called.  Here is a run down of our adventures.
Kids sleeping on the way there.
Kirsten throwing up.
Seeing the temple from our bike trail.
Eating in the shade of a big tree.
Wishing that the rope swing on the tree wasn't broken.
Seeing kayaks and row boats on the lake.
Losing Jenni, Raquel, Kirsten, and eventually, Oakley.
Getting a GREAT workout...trying to find everyone.
Swimming.
Cherry Icees @ Chevron.
Dinner to go from Wendy's.
Kids sleeping on the way home.
And after all was said and done...we had a great time with our friends.  I think my next trip to Folsom will be to go shopping at the outlet mall with Jenni.  That's something to look forward to...when we find the time.  Oi!

1 comment:

melynda said...

we love folsom, thats where my dad lives. but i have never been to the aquatic center, now its on my list. you will have to do the jelly belly factory, its fun.

good job on the tri, they are so fun. now you will be addicted!