December 02, 2009

Ornament Exchange

I am also participating in an Ornament Exchange this week.  I new I'd be busy this week so I got my ornaments done in advance and so glad I did because Emily called me 30 min. after the exchange began to ask if I was still coming. She lives right across the street and I had totally spaced it.  So I grabbed my bag of ornaments and ran out the door.  


All the ornaments were so cute and fun.  We have to do this again next year, ladies!  


Emily's Santa Ornament



Connie's Fabric Ornament 



Staci's Ribbon Ornament



Jeannie's Believe Ornament



Kendra's Skating Snowman Ornament



Shana's Snowflake Ornament



Arianne's Quill-ed Ornament



Lisa's Manger Ornament



Leah's 'Hard Candy' Ribbon Ornament



Brittany's Cross-Stitch Ornament



Stephanie's Glittered Pine Cone Ornament



Katy's Christ Ornament



Sara's Snowman Bulb Ornament



Lynda's Cookie Cutter/Picture Ornament



I love all my ornaments!  Thank you so much, Kendra, for pulling this together and Emily for hosting!

No comments: